DeFlea Dog Powder
BUY 6, GET 6 FREE*
*GOOD THROUGH 2/15/21. USE PROMO CODE "DOGPOWDER" AT CHECKOUT.
Naturally based product kills fleas, ticks, and bed bugs on dogs of any age. Dry alternative to sprays and shampoos.
Read entire label before each use and use only in accordance with label instructions.
- To control fleas and ticks on dogs, dust powder liberally over the entire body.
- Rub dust into hair, around feet, and in between toes. Do not put powder in dog’s eyes, nose, or mouth.
For use on Carpets:
Apply powder more heavily to areas of flooring where pets spend most of their time. Apply to dry surfaces only. Do not wet powder.
- Shake powder evenly across surface.
- Brush lightly with broom to force powder deep into carpet where fleas and their larvae exist.
- Wait at least 60 minutes before (lightly) vacuuming to remove visible surface powder. For maximum efficacy, delay vacuuming for up to 24 hours.
- When emptying vacuum bag after use, wrap contents or disposable bag in several layers of newspaper and discard in trash.
Cinnamon Oil 6.00%
INERT INGREDIENTS: 91.50%
This product contains fragrant compounds such as plant oils. Some people can be sensitive to such odors so it is recommended that you treat a small area before applying the product thoroughly. This product is non-staining to most household surfaces, however, the age of the surface, sunlight exposure, and prior damage can cause some surfaces to stain or discolor. Additionally, many surfaces can be highly sensitive to staining or discoloration. Test product on an inconspicuous area and recheck a few days later to look for any damage. Do not use if damage is observed.
Avoid contact with eyes and skin. Keep out of reach of children.
Contains: Cinnamon oil, Geraniol and food grade DE.
In case of contact with eyes: Flush with cool water, remove contact
lenses, if applicable, and continue flushing. Obtain medical attention if
In case of contact with skin: Flush with cool water and wash with soap
and water. Obtain medical attention if irritation persists.
In case of ingestion: Do not induce vomiting. Obtain medical attention.
Never give anything by mouth if victim is unconscious, or is convulsing.
Muntech Products Inc. represents that this product qualies for exemption from
registration under the Federal Insecticide, Fungicide, and Rodenticide Act (FIFRA).
This product has not been registered by the United States Environmental
Store only in original container in a dry place inaccessible to children and pets.
Do not reuse empty containers. Oer for recycling if available or discard in
Store below 120°F. Do not allow product to freeze.
Keep out of reach of children.
IN CASE OF EMERGENCY: