DeFlea Carpet Powder
BUY 6, GET 6 FREE*
*GOOD THROUGH 3/1/21. USE PROMO CODE "CARPETPOWDER" AT CHECKOUT.
Natural Chemistry De Flea Carpet Powder combines food-grade diatomaceous earth with essential oil extracts to provide exceptional defense against—and eradication of—most pest and parasite insects. It is safe to use directly on the coat of dogs of any age, as well as on carpeting, upholstery and nearly any other surface around the home. And it’s easy to use! Simply shake on surfaces to shrug off fleas, ticks, bed bugs and more.
- Natural, essential-oil treatment for carpets and dogs.
- Kills and repels fleas, ticks, bed bugs and other pet and parasite insects.
- Safe to use directly on your dog's coat as well as on carpeting, upholstery, furniture, rugs, and other surfaces in the home.
- Exclusive formulation includes natural cinnamon oil and food-grade diatomaceous earth.
- Completely free of harsh chemicals.
Read entire label before each use and use only in accordance with label instructions. Apply the powder and allow it to remain in place for 12 hours before
vacuuming. Apply powder more heavily to areas of flooring where pets spend most of their time. Apply to dry surfaces only. Do not wet powder.
For use on Carpets:
1. Shake powder evenly across surface.
2. Brush lightly with broom to force powder deep into carpet where bed bugs, ticks, fleas and their larvae exist.
3. Wait at least 60 minutes before (lightly) vacuuming to remove visible surface powder. For maximum efficacy, delay vacuuming for up to 24 hours.
4. When emptying vacuum bag after use, wrap contents or disposable bag in several layers of newspaper and discard in trash.
5. Treat pets with DeFlea® Pet & Bedding Spray prior to re-entry.
For use on Dogs:
1. To control fleas, ticks and possible bed bugs on dogs, dust powder liberally over the entire body.
2. Rub dust into hair, around feet,and in between toes.
Do not put powder in dog’s eyes, nose, or mouth.
This product contains fragrant compounds such as plant oils. Some people can be sensitive to such odors so it is recommended that you treat a small area before applying the product thoroughly. This product is non-staining to most household surfaces, however, the age of the surface, sunlight exposure, and prior damage can cause some surfaces to stain or discolor. Additionally, many surfaces can be highly sensitive to staining or discoloration. Test product on an inconspicuous area and recheck a few days later to look for any damage. Do not use if damage is observed.
Avoid contact with eyes and skin. Keep out of reach of children.
Contains: Cinnamon oil, Geraniol and food grade DE.
In case of contact with eyes:
Flush with cool water, remove contact lenses,
if applicable, and continue flushing. Obtain
medical attention if irritation persists.
In case of contact with skin:
Flush with cool water and wash with soap
and water. Obtain medical attention if
In case of ingestion:
Do not induce vomiting. Obtain medical
attention. Never give anything by mouth if
victim is unconscious, or is convulsing.
Muntech Products Inc. represents that this product qualities for exemption from registration under the Federal Insecticide, Fungicide, and Rodenticide Act (FIFRA). This product has not been registered by the United States Environmental Protection Agency.
Store only in original container in a dry place inaccessible to children and pets. Do not reuse empty containers. Oer for recycling if available or discard in trash.
Store below 120°F. Do not allow product to freeze.
Keep out of reach of children.
IN CASE OF EMERGENCY: