OtiCare B® Drying Ear Creme, 2 oz
OtiCare B Drying Ear Creme is for long term continuous use for dogs and cats which have recurring problems with moist, odorous ears.
- Salicylic Acid USP: The antiseptic and antifungal properties make it an ideal treatment for infectious otitis externa
- Lantrol: Liquid fraction that retains moisture without being tacky
- Isopropyl Alcohol: Disinfectant
- Wintergreen Oil: Helps control the odor associated with moist ears
- Talc: Adheres to the skin serving as a lubricant that has an astringent effect to help control moisture
How to Use
Blue liquid of thick viscosity. Strong odor of Alcohol with a PH of 3.0 +/- 0.2
Fill ear canal with creme. Gently rub and massage the deep ear canal. Repeat procedure for very dirty ears. Use twice weekly or as otherwise directed to clean and help reduce ear odors.
Methyl Salicylate in Wintergreen Oil may cause allergy concerns for either clinician or animal.Available in a 2 oz. bottle.